Senest opdateret af Alice Raunsbæk d. 13 Nov 2018 kl. 17:21:17
RA-OPP: program til Oprimering af Protein Produktion / program for Optimization of Protein Production.
Type in a protein and select an organism, RA-OPP will do the rest
Use of RA-OPP
RA-OPP can be used with out charge by students. For commercial use of the program, please contact email@example.com.
Do not re-distribute the program or the packages, refer people to this page instead
Contact the developer
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the table below you can see currently available releases.
A web-version of the latest help-file is also available. This help-file also covers the applet version of RA-OPP.
|Version 2.1.1 - Released: March 26th 2007|
- Bug fixed: End-modification now works correctly
- Bug fixed: When updating files end where they should
- Help-file is now in html
- Help available by right-clicking
- Applet-users can change organisms list
| raopp_v2_1_1.rar (4,67MB)
|Version 2.1 - Released: March 15th 2007|
- Build-in update tool
- Available as applet
- Applet-users can save work locally
| raopp_v2_1.rar (4,78MB)
|Version 2.0 - Released: March 5th 2007|
- Progress indicator for time-consuming functions
- Organisms lists alphabetized
- Search in standard-organisms list
- Check of bases and pairs when modifying ends
- Export cDNA as text
- Export cDNA for BioEdit
| raopp_v2_0.rar (4,66MB)
|Version 1.0 - Released: February 12th 2007|
- New work type (old works are no longer loadable)
- Reading frame adaption
- Adapt cDNA ends to match restriction site
- Standard list of 29310 organisms
- Special lite-package with only 214 organisms for fast download (Arabidopsis, Drosophilia and Escherichia families and Cerataphis fransseni yeast-like symbiont)
| raopp_v1_0.rar (4,63MB)
|Version 0.5 - Released: February 1st 2007|
- Optimize protein
- Save work
- Standard list of 4495 organisms
- Add own organisms
- Validate cDNA
- List of used codons
| raopp_v0_5.rar (1,16MB)
The program RA-OPP is part of a project on the last semester of the education of advanced computer studies (danish: datamatiker uddannelsen).
The project ended in March 2007.